Tuesday 6 September 2011

Latest Love SMS




 The gate of memories will never close.How much i love you no one knows tears in my eyes will weep away.But you in my heart will forever stay.i love you forever and ever.
 






Love is blind hard to find difficult to get impossible to forget.I can't forget you because you are my first and last love.
 



Difficult to tell that what Loving is like. Impossible to tell what Missing is like. May you never Miss whom you Love and May whom you Love Miss you always.!.
 



You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my sea and the beat in my heart...i love You...
 



You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You...
 



I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!
 



In my heart you instilled love with grace and good deeds, happiness vanishes when you disappear, life brightens when you're there..
 



you are not gold, you are not diamond , you are not platinum , you are not nature , But all Together you are beautiful girl , i love you '
 



din k bad rat hoti hai,
mauasm k bad bahar aati hai,
sach batana kya aapko meri Yaad aati hai
 



Love is an evergreen relationship
Which never thinks that y we r lovers?
but when lovers miss each other
their hearts feel every thing is missing in their lives
 



Millions of sentences, Billions of words,
Zillions of characters,
All just to convey a simple feeling,
A feeling as old as humanity,
As faint as your smile,
And as beautiful as U.
 



I heard someone whisper your name today, but wen i turned around to see who it was, i noticed i was alone, dats wen i realized it was my heart tellin me how much i miss U!
 






 Though we don't meet or talk often, I never forget that I have you in my life. Somewhere, somehow, I remember you. Still bear in mind, I'm always here, not so near but never that far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment