Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sad Messages for Love




 I hope that you finally understand,
that I will love you untill the end,
because your not just my girl,
you are also my best friend!
 






When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has no spare parts
 



Last night ,
thinking of u,
one tear rolled out,
i asked why r u out?
Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes,
now there is no place for me.
 



I love two things,
a rose and you.
A rose for a short while,
but you the rest of my life
 



You know what,
in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and
I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
 



You are always in my heart,
here and everywhere,
There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.
 



There Were Times You Make Me Cry...
Looking 4 A Reason Why...
There Were Times You Make Me Fly...
Stay With Me Until I Die...
Stay With Me...
 



Do u know why God created gaps between fingers?
so that some who is very special to u comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever.
 



hey!
if the sun forgets shining
if the moon forgets lighting
if the fishes forget swimming
if the wind forgets blowing
if the heart forgets breathing
if the cloud forgets crying and
if the birds forget flying
u have 2 be sure that i can nver forget u
 



eyes without tears,
tears without love,
love without a care,
a care without a heart,
a heart without beat,
a beat without u,
u without me.
now how could that be possible?
 



some times my heart ask me
why i care of u
why i miss u
why i love u
why s think of u
why i want u
then my mind answer me
it is very smiple coz i love u
 






 I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
Really
Truly
Unmistakably
Unstoppably
Unavoidably
Crazily, Think about you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment