Thursday 8 September 2011

Romantic SMS and Text Messages


Romantic SMS and Text Messages is a collection of short and sweet text messages for loving, caring and infactuated hearts. Send these lovely messages to your girlfriends / boyfriends / lovers and make their day showing how affectionate and loving you are. Just one or two lines are enough to show and get love and affection. If you are sad or in first love or miss your love then text message are for you.

143 Love SMS
I Love You
It seems like I've been sleeping
For a thousand years
Without a thought
Without a purpose
Without a voice
Without a soul
Until you walked into my life.

Submitted by jenifar.mba on 01-Oct-2009

c.l.i.ck.means
C.L.I.C.K. means :

C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.
Submitted by JENIFAR.MBA on 26-Sep-2009

210 advanced love calender
JAN: Propose
feb: rose
mar:gift
april: lift
may: chatting
june; dating
july: kissing
aug: missing
sep: drop
oct: escape
nov: rest
dec: nest
all month enjoy ur self
continue
Submitted by JENIFAR.MBA on 26-Sep-2009

Remember Ever
REMEMBER EVER,
FORGET NEVER;
THIS IS MY PRAYER;
TO MY DEAR
Submitted by STAR on 22-Sep-2009

You Are Mine
You're like a paper girl,
Only filled with too many lines.
How could you leave me,
When i says you are mine?
Submitted by Sharren Dash on 16-Sep-2009

Romantic Miss You SMS
I hide my tears when I say your name,
But the pain in my heart is still the same,
Though I smile and seem carefree,
There is no one who misses you more than me.

Romantic SMS
When i seen you my darling,
my heart is rotating your heart.
Submitted by R.Stephen Kumar on 24-Aug-2009

Romantic Short Msg
Messages are given to,
Those who are apart.
But shall I give,
when you are in my heart.

Romantic Love SMS
I love you not because of who you are,
But because of who I am when I am with you.

Miss you SMS
An advice: please take care.
A request: Be yourselves.
A wish: Dont forget me.
A lie: I hate you.
A fact: I miss you.

Romantic Txt Msg
If there ever comes a day when we cant be together,
keep me in your heart:
I will stay there forever.

Love and Bonding Text Message
Forgetting is a hard task to do,
Forgetting me is upto you,
Forget me not, Forget me never,
But dont forget,
that we are great together.

Love Message
Love is like a cloud,
Love is like a dream,
Love is one word and everything between.
Love is a fairytale that came true,
Because I found love when I saw you.

Romantic Love Message
If loving you is wrong,
then I dont want to be right.
My love for you is so strong,
that its brighter than light.
The we must go is long,
But we will win every fight.

Sweet SMS Love Msg
Words however special,
Could never even start,
To tell you all the love
I have for you,
in my heart.

Strong Affectionate Romantic Message
You showed me how it is to be loved.
Now I know what really love is.
One day we willbe together forever.
I cant wait to hold you,
in my arms again.

I Love You SMS
Accidents do happen.
I slip, I trip
I stumble
I fall and I dont care at all.
But now I dont know what to do,
Because I slipped and fell in love with you.

I Love You Text Message
8 letters, 3 words but 1 meaning: I Love You.

Love SMS
Doubt that life is but a dice,
Doubt that the sun doesnt rise,
Doubt that the world is bitter with full of vice,
But never doubt that I love you.

Sweet Romantic Msg
Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme,
I will love you until the end of time.

Nice Message of Love
If roses were black
and violets were brown,
My love for you,
would never be found.
But roses are red
and violets are blue,
All I want to say is,
I love you.

Love Propose SMS
Roses are red and violets are blue.
I love chocolates and having it with you.

Infactuation SMS
I love my eyes when you look into them.
I love my name when you say it.
I love my heart when you love it.
I love my life when you are in it.

Love Text Msg
Just because somebody doesnt love you the way you dont want them to,
doesnt mean they dont love you with all they have.

Sad Love SMS
Talk to me when I am bored.
Kiss me when I am sad.
Hug me when I cry.
Care for me when I die.
Love me when I am still alive.

What is Love?
You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
But by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Feelings........
Hey Dear....,U made my life colorfully...

I Want to Be with U always......But now im longing for the Sweet Moments wen im going to be with U.....Bcz Im Missing U....

I was admired in ur talk...I felt chill in ur sight...and I forgot my world in ur touch....Still i can feel the warmth of ur hug while i thk abt U.....

I Can see my life in U...U r everything for Me...I dont want to be without U even a minute hereafter.....

Just hold me into ur arms tightly...Let me feel the heat of ur breath.....n let me die in ur luv of kisses.....

Hold ur tongue with My tongue closely to make me feel abt Ur smell.....and Let me born again in ur hardest touch....Keep me always besides U darling to fulfill ur needs......

I can serve myself to U n my survivel too.......Dont Go Anywhr leaving me Dear......I'M MISSING U............
Submitted by with luv-saghi on 07-Apr-2010

i love you
i feel something in my heart,it's like a little fleme,every time i see you.this fleam lights up,this fleam is special 4u bcos I LOVE YOU.
Submitted by SHAFIRASI on 26-Feb-2010

Valentines Day Dress Code SMS
[ Valentines Day Dress Codings ]

@Blue I'm Free

@Green I'm Waiting

@Orange Going to Propose

@Pink Accepted just now

@Black Propose rejected.

@ White Already Booked.

@Yellow Broke up.

@Grey Not Interested.

@Red Leave me.

Forward to all Teenagers
Valentines Day Funny SMS
For every idiot there is an equal & opposite idiot..!






They are together called LOVERS.. but any way..... we dont hate the love and lovers .. be proud of love and always support a good love ... happy valentince day..
Valentines Day SMS
Hi.. Happy Valentines Day wishes to u.. Lets us pray for true lovers for their successful n loveable life... Love always makes life loveable wit a loveable wife wit loveable parents wit loveable children wit loveable neighbou$ wit loveable memories wit loveable moments wit loveable friends wit loveable
Fall in luv
U Know
1 & 1 makes 2

U also Know
1 & 1 makes 11

Do U Know
1 & 1 makes 1??

But, How.??

Just Fall in Luv.

Gud MorninG.
Submitted by jegathk on 11-Feb-2010

LIFE
1+1=2 eyes look at U
12+12=24 hrs thinking about U
3+4=7 day in week missing U
11+1=12 month always need a boy friend like U
Submitted by whitemoon(vennila) from mumbai on 09-Feb-2010

Love is very Dangerous
Love is roses
Rose is red
Red is Danger
So love is danger
Submitted by sweety on 02-Feb-2010

Love SMS
The love is in the air,
The way is all along,
The day is the a baby,
Hope u will be back soon,
Just get well soon.
Submitted by gunasuntheri on 27-Jan-2010

Lucky Lover SMS
Who is lucky lover in this world.?
A person loving one girl without proposing to her.
But finally he got the same girl as his wife
Good Night Dear
Love failure Quote...
"I don't fear to die.,
But my fear is that if i die who will love her as much as i do"
Submitted by rajamayil on 25-Dec-2009

Great lines....
Great lines said by a true lover after his love broke up:

"Rather than to start hating you,I hate myself for trusting you so much"
Submitted by rajamayil on 25-Dec-2009

Sad SMS
UNBEATABLE LINES-
There is nothing more painful than the person whom you love is lying on your shoulder crying for the person whom they love.Its really painful. Gd morn
REMEMBERING U
Rememberance is a better compliment than love,
I never expect tons of love from u,
But a milligram of remembrance is enough for me

7 comments:

  1. I read youe content.It was nice. If you want to see more then click on this Love Qoutes

    ReplyDelete

  2. Helpful artical.
    Thanks for a well written and informative post.
    How To Love A Man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to bring back my lover Jenny Williams who broke up with me 2year ago with his powerful spell casting and today she is back to me so if you need is help contact him on email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your relationship problem solve like me

    ReplyDelete