Tuesday 6 September 2011

Best Messages of Love



 Sapne me tum rath par baithe,
Main tumhara saarthi,
Aapse milne ke liye roj karta hu main bhagwaan ki aarti.
 






yeh pyaar bhi ajeeb hai..
jab hota hai toh,
dil se meethi aah uthati hai..
jab tut jata hai,
dil se dardbhari aah nikalti hai..
lekin jisse pyaar hota ya tuthta hai,
uske liya har pal duayein hoti hai..
 



your Love should be my medicine when im in pain, your smile when im sad, yours handkerchief when im cry, my life when i die!
 



Before YOU came in my life,
i just need Food, Water & Oxygen to live.
But now including these, i need 2 more things to be alive.
They are YOUR LOVE & CARE!!!
 



Heart is equal to a mirror, Mirror shows reflection, &
Heart shows affection.
Both have one equal quality,
can’t be reformed once broken.!
 



If you delete this sms.
You love me,
If you keep it,
You want me,
If you ignore it,
You adore me,
If you send it back,
You can’t live without me Now what will u do? Tell me !!
 



In one great word my breath is,
That breath is for you,
you is for me,
I is for you,
Everything is for one word
That is great LOVE.
LLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE
 



Even if my heart should call out your name in the rain.
Even if these arms should want to embrace you again.
And even if I’m all cried out and no longer in pain...
I’ll never fall in love that way again...
 



The joy dat u giv to others is d joy dat flows back into ur life!
A happy heart makes a cheerful face!
May all ur days b as lovely as ur heart.. :-)
 



With every breath I take
With every song in sing
I think about you
The love and care
With which you entered into my life
Sweetheart I’m missing you a lot...
 



If U Want To "Miss Me"If U Want To "Feel Me"So..Close Ur Eyes,& Keep Ur Hand On Ur Heart,AndThn Listen..DhakDhakDhak...Yes!Its Me!!
 






 I miss u wen sumthng gud happens, coz u're d 1 I wana share it wit. I miss u wen sumthng is troubling me, coz u're d only 1 who understands me. I miss u wen I laugh & cry, coz I knw dat u're d 1 who makes my laughter grow & my tears dissapear.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment