Thursday 8 September 2011

Love Good Night SMS


Have you fallen in love? Say "Good night" by sending these sweet and romantic love message to your lover(s) or loved ones.

Romantic Good Night SMS
As the is over n the night falls,
may the swt angels b by ur bed side singing swt
melodies n protect u till another beautiful day shows its face.
goodnight swthrt

Love Good Night SMS
Once The Moon Winks
At You Tonight
I Wish Sweet Dreams
Embrace You Tight
Hope Your Day Was
Quite All Right
And
Now I Bid You A
Lovely Good Night ... :)

Romantic GoodNight SMS Message
When my arms cant reach people
who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.

Simple Good Nite SMS
May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night

Gud Night SMS
Stars are out, the moon is up, 1 more Hug, 1 more smile,
Kiss u once, Kiss u twice, now it?s time 4 bed.
Close ur eyes n sleep tight! Gud Night

Tender Good Night MSG
Look outside its so romantic...
The cloud is hugging you,
With a cold wind,
The star singing for you,
The moon dancing for you,
Because i invite them all to wish you,
Good Night, Have a lovely Dreams and Sleep Well

No comments:

Post a Comment