Tuesday 6 September 2011

Free Love SMS in Hindi




 Year says to feb 29th"I Miss u 4 years"
sky says to full moon"I Miss u 4 a month"
My heart says 2 u ,"I Miss u Each n Evry Second
   






there is a lot of birds wishpering only abt u u should once listen to them, then u would know how much i love u
   



A Time Coming in Ur Life When U Think What Love Really is?
What Ur think is Love or Something Else!
Listen to Ur Mind But Follow Ur Heart..
   



People say Im stone hearted
Yes im
Bcoz
Anything writting on stone
Will stay forever
So people who r in my heart
Will remain there forever.
   



I want that only one thing come between I and U and remain forever..that is LOVE, bcoz i can"t live without u..... so, "I LOVE U"
   



Best Catching Line ...

You Look Almost
PERFECT ...

...The Only Thing
I Can See
That's Wrong Is Your
LIPS ...

They Are Not Touching
Mine ... ^_^
   



E x c e l l e n t
T h o u g h t

~*~ No One Can
Ever Fail In
...TRUE LOVE ...

We Just Fail To
Choose The
REAL PERSON ... ~*~
   



Sumone said
"If U make a wish
that can't b true,
the Sky will Cry"

...1 Night
I wished my love
to be Mine,
I Smiled n fell Asleep,
I never knew
It rained All Night ...
   



A Tear Drop
Is Insignificant In
Pool Of Water ...

But
...
It Can Touch The
Soul As It Runs Down
Loved one's Face ...
   






 Mohabat karna humne aap se shikha hai par kya kare galti se aap se hi mohabat karne lage log khete hai pyar main sub kuch map hota hai I MISS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment