Tuesday 6 September 2011

Telugu Love SMS



 Aray ab kya hua jalim ab kyu tum irado ki baat karti,Jab me sota hu raato ko to meri neend me aake kyu mujhe mulakat karti ho...
   






There are endless reasons why I love you but the most important is...darling, knowing you is loving you.
   



When u walked into my life
I never know u would become an integral part of it.
thanks for being there
and sorting out all of my problems…
   



Real love is not based on romance & candle light dinner & walks along d beach.
Infact it is based on RESPECT, COMPROMISE,
CARE &TRUST..
   



Define Love?
"For Getting One Person we wil Loose Everybody, If we wont get dat one Person We wil Loose Ourself......" :-)
   



Log jaldi mar jate he Qki Khuda unhe Bahot chahta heTo Agar ap Zinda ho Or Dharti pe ho to SamjnaKi Koi Ap Ko Khuda Se B Jyada Chahta hai.
   



Never look for beauty,It will fade one day. Never look for good skin,it will grow old one day. But always look for loyal heart which will miss u Everyday.
   



I compromised everything for my love,
But at d end my love compromised me for everything.
   



Please don't look at me again, I don't have another heart to lose...
   



Never say go far from me, which pains more than leaving you... miss you
   



Wonderful lines by a LOVER:
"Apni neend se hume isiliye pyar
hai...
Kyu ki unhone kaha tha hume
pana tumhare liye sirf ek khwab
hai...":-)
   



New style of proposing.
Boy: Can I take ur photo.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Just wanted to show my children how their mom looked in her younger age.
   



Rukti Dhadkan Ki Saans Ho Tum Bujti Nazro Ki Pyaas Ho Tum Tarasti Zindgi Ki Aas Ho Tum Fir Kaise Na Kahu Ki SabSe Khaas Ho TUM...
   



Dunia ka har insan apne paav bhigoye bina shayad samunder par kar skta he,
Lekin ankhe bhigoye bina"PYAR" nahi kar skta..
   






 Best Lines By A
L O V E R

"She LAUGHS On
My DREAMS ...
...
And

I Just DREAM For
Her LAUGH ... "
   

No comments:

Post a Comment