Tuesday 6 September 2011

Birthday Love SMS




 My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.
 






So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."
 



This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.
 



Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
 



Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away
 



I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight
 



A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
 



I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.
 



Lost and forgotten
Alone in the dark
No way to live
With this broken heart

Deep in the shadows
Can’t stand the light
No will to breathe
No strength to fight
 



Love is all in fire and yet freezing,
Love is much in wining, but is more in loosing,
Love is ever sick and yet is never dying,
Love is ever true and yet is ever lying,
Love does death in liking and is mad in loathing,
Love indeed is everything, yet indeed is nothing.
 






Mujhe chand Taaro se Kya Lena dena
aapke Bina in Baharo Se Kya lena Dena
Bus aapka Pyar Basa rhe Is din me
Mujhe zamaane k Nazaro se kya lena dena

No comments:

Post a Comment