Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Love SMS




 Live for the person who dies for you,
Smile for the person who cries for you,
Fight for the person who protects you,
& love the person who loves you more than you..!







The only difference between
the first and the last love is
the word “TRUE”…..




Love hurts when you breakup with someone.
Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you
But love hurts the most,
when the person you love
has no idea how you feel.




Before battery low,
Before ma credit is over &
Before the sms is pending
may I take this time 2 say
“HI”
WISH U AL DE BEST N WHATEVER U R DOING,
MISS U.




I Will Wait …
Till The Day
“I” Can Forget “You” …
Or
The Day
You Realize
“You” Cannot Forget “Me” …




Only few caring hearts can easily identify
some little lies in ur smile & some more
truth in ur tears…
Never let them go from ur life !!!




Winter is on da way,
so cool dat air sorrounds,
i wish i cud listen u in evry music dat sounds,
bt wishes al time wont coms true,
thats y i always go on missing u.




When you are away from someone you love, you love them even more.




God give me u so there is no needto worry.
through good and bad, I know, i have a sweet heart, so true and that is u.




To
The Janiaman
I Love You.
Sub: Appl. For Love
Life,
I want to say that i am student of ur heart so plz give me some space in ur heart.
yours loveing .....




Hum to dil deneko taiyar baithe hai,
Darde mohabbat karne ko taiyar baite hai,
Par hai re meri futi kismat,
Koi dil leneko hi taiyar nahi




love is like a himalaya....if we sucess we ll touch top of himalaya
if slips we never got up...







my way of love 4 u..precious 1:-
luv u, even when u dont want me 2..
luv u, even when knwing v cant meet..
luv u, even when not knwing yr love 4 me..
luv u, always till my end, cause nobody can replace u..swthrt..
b happy n cheerful alwys..


No comments:

Post a Comment