Tuesday 6 September 2011

Love Sad Messages




 When you feel cold and warm at the same time,
when you read over the same line for the tenth time,
when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme,
and when a simple name conquers your whole mind,
then you are in deep trouble my friend you are in what they call, love .
   






when you love someone is not special
but when you are loved by every one is the most special thing in life.
   



Very beautiful sentence in life: Everybody seems to be special a first look but only few will remain special to u till ur last look...!
   



When some1 loves us, we won't feel the pain of love...! we simply enjoy their care..! But when we love some1 , we will feel the pain and will try to prove our care...!
   



When u love someone its nothing.
When some1 loves u its something.
When u love some1 & they love u back its everything.
   



AN UNBEATABLE MSG:

"Who said water helps in putting off fire?"


If so,then,why dont tears heal the burn in one's heart...?
   



I Don't Have To Speak Loud Just To Say Wh8
I Wanna Tell U A Soft Whisper Of "I Miss U"
Is Enuf Coz Its Not My Mouth That Really Speaks Its My Heart..
   



Sometimes,
its amazing how easily we fall in love
with someone who simply smiles,
talks or stares at us.
the only hard thing to do
is to make that person fall 4 us.
I'm falling for you...!
   



Like the flower waiting to bloom….
Like the lightbulb in the dark room….
Like the desert waiting for rain….
I'm just sitting here waiting for u...!
   



LOVE speaks in tender voice but is heard inspite of the noise. Love sees simple beauty and finds every1 worthy..!
   



Forgive my mind for it can't forget how life began the day we met. Forgive my soul for it sees that we're really meant to be. Forgive this feeling I just can't kill and forgive my heart, it loves you still...!
   



aaj wo pagal ho gaye hmare prar main but unko kya patha tha ki hum pagal hai unki shehli k pyar main
   






 Hamari Jaan Jayegi To Jaan Jaoge

aeJAANU

Ke Hasil Kuch Nahi Hota Kisi Ko Azmane Se..

No comments:

Post a Comment