Tuesday 6 September 2011

Free Love Message




An unbeatable thought:- "There is nothing more painful than the person whom you love is in your arms crying for the person whom he/she loves.
 






when i stand in front of a mirror am not able 2 see me!! am just able 2 see you!!!!
it shows that u have completely conquered me ...!!! your in me!!!!!!
 



A special smile a special face,
A special someone no one can replace.
I love you and always will,
You've filled a space no one could fill.
 



I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.
 



We always miss someone very special in life only for 2 reasons:-

Either that person was sometime with u
OR
U always wanted to b with that person.
 



"Love & care are gifts...
If you receive it,open and appreciate it..
If not,don't worry..,
Someone somewhere is still wrapping it for u.:)
 



A line from a persin who has understood life properly

"I thought love is life...!
But my love taught me what is life..!"
 



Person who really LOVES you and knows you is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while EVERYONE else still believes in the smile on your face.
 



LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may never go away.
 



God Bless you,
Your mother cares for you,
Your friends miss you,
and I Love you.
 



Please belive me that i love you verymuch you are always in my heart and my heart always beating for you.i love you.
 



You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You...
 



After meeting you my life has changed and the people who changed the life of others are really great.you are one of them i love you verymuch.
 



I can't describe my love for you in any language. it is known only to God i only know that i can't my live my life without you.i love you very much.
 






 My love for you is as true as the blue sky its as pious as the drop of morning dew. i have tried to win your trust but why don't you understand me dear we are made for each other.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment