Tuesday 6 September 2011

Love Joke SMS




 Do u know what r the meanings of VALENTINE
Ans: You r V:very
E:eminent
L:lovely
E:energetic
N:nice
T:tamizdar
I:inteligent
N:noble
E:everloving
 






Love doesn’t require two
people look at each other,

but

that they look together in
the same direction
 



U R as Strong As Rum, as fine as WINE as cool as BEER as
classy as WHISKY as sophisticated as VODKA & belive Me l'm
fully TALLI on U
 



Aag suraj main hoti hai ,
Jalna dharti ko padta hai
 mohabbat aankhen karti hain ,
tadapna dil ko padta hai
 



Tere Dile mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaaye
Tere Ishq mein meri Jaan Fanaa Ho jaaye.
 



Sochte h 1 gulab bhaj de,chahte h mahtab bhaj de, our dil karta hai apki palko p 1 pyari se muskan bhaj dain
 



In d Flower My Rose Iz u,
In d Diamond My Kohinoor Iz u,
In d Sky My Moon Iz u,
I am Only Body My Heart Iz u,
That's Why I Always MISS U
 



Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always love u!
 




131 link se start karo
I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place
 



You are like the sunshine
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
 



The more we argue, the more i love you
The more u hurt me, the more i want you
The further away you are, the more i think about you
The closer you are, the more i miss you

Everything i see in my future, i see when i look into your eyes.

Forever with you, is just not long enough.

i love you
 






Someone somewhere dreams of your smile...and while thinking of you says life is worthwhile. So whenever you're lonely...remember its true....someone somewhere is thinking of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment