Thursday 8 September 2011

Love SMS Messages sweet and cute for girlfriends, boyfriends


Love SMS Messages are wonder, beautiful English text messages for sending to boyfriends, girlfriends to earn their love and impress them by sending through mobile phone.

To the entire world you are just someone,
but for someone you are the entire world.


Do you know I never ever feel bored,
never ever feel lonely,
because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon and night.


My heart never misses a beat,
and I never get a heart attack.
That's because you have already stolen my heart.


Love SMS Messages to Girlfriend
Pretty curls of silky hair and
Soft body smooth as the baby's feet,
Simply irresistible.
Not sure if it is love or lust,
but it is simply irreversible.


You made me feel how it is to be loved,
and it has taught me what love really is.
Am waiting for the day we will be together forever,
and can't wait to hold you in my arms again.


Three things that I love,
The sun, the moon and you!
The sun during the day,
The moon during the night
and you forever and ever!


My love is genuine that is sure,
and so is yours, white and pure.
Your loving smile on that pretty face,
no one will ever take your place!


I will never compare you to a beautiful rose,
because the rose wilts in a few days,
but you are bright and beautiful forever.


The English alphabet went for a picnic,
leaving a pair of lovers behind.
"U" and "I"


You are not like sunshine that is so bright,
you are not like sugar that is so sweet,
you are not like a rose that is so cute,
but you are like yourself,
and that's why I love you!


I asked God for a flower and He gave me a beautiful rose garden.
I asked God for some money and He made me rich.
I asked God for an angel and he gave me you!


God created me and then he created you,
because he just knew that I would love you the best.


Every day I can't stop my smile,
When I see your SMS in my mobile,
So please keep messaging at-least once in a while,
and help me keep that smile.


How can you stop the rain drops when the cloud exists?
How can you stop the fluttering leaves when the wind exists?
How can you stop me from falling in love when you exist?


Forgetting you is a hard thing to do,
Forgetting me is up to you,
Forget me not & forget me never,
And please don't forget that we are great together.


Never say yes when you want to say no.
Never say you are happy when you are worried.
Never say everything is fine when everything is bad.
Never say you are alone, when I am still alive.


Seasons may change and people might change,
Men may come and men may go,
but my heart is something that always belongs to you.


Sweet Love SMS Messages Our love is like the snow,
you are the snow-woman and I am the snow-man.
We hugged each other and melted in each other's arms.


A special gift for a special face,
A special person whom I can never replace.
I love you and always will,
You are in my heart that no one else can fill.


To see you smile,
I will walk many a mile.
To hear you talk,
hundred miles will I walk.
To touch your hand,
I will cross seven seas and land.
You are my love, life and everything that I own.


If I see you smile,
I don't need a bunch of flowers.
If I hear your voice,
I don't need the merry birds chirping.
If you speak to me,
I don't need to listen to anyone else.
If you love me,
I don't need the world.


If there is one wish that would come true,
I will give you my eyes,
So that you can see through my eyes,
how beautiful you look.


People may ask if Love is something to fight for,
but when I think of your love, I am ready for even a war.


The sky without the clouds,
is like sleep without dreams,
a garden without flowers,
like me without you.

39 comments:

  1. Nice collection of sweet and cute love quotes and sms. They can make nice choices of love messages for cards and text messages. Thanks for sharing~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thq sooooooo much.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love u.. But not too lose u.
    Love makes me Happy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love u.. But not too lose u.
    Love makes me Happy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. "God created me and then he created you,
    because he just knew that I would love you the best."

    above Romantic SMS is the best sms. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read full messages, All love sms are too nice. But if you use some images it's look too pretty,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For Sharing This Post get Latest Love Messeges And love sms in hindi, Romantic sms, Love Msg Romantic Messeges
    Get in touch for more latest Love sms and love msg

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very good sms! The same is for us guys, too. I am enjoying it because of these so romantic. Actually, I am looking for Sweet Love SMS. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  10. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW$$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
    Email:arabcreditefirm@gmail.com
    LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Date Of Birth:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Phone No:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    State:
    Country:
    Nationality:
    Occupation:
    Monthly Income:
    Loan Amount:
    Loan Duration:
    Purpose of the loan:
    Which sites did you know about us.....
    Email:arabcreditefirm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  12. Hello everyone, my name is Safa , i'm here to share my testimony, after being in a relationship with my husband for years and God blessed us with a Child, at a certain time he began to act strange to me and eventually left me for another woman, I did all my best i could but all was in vain, i was abandoned and there was no explanation but for the love i had for him i wouldn't let him go, I had to discuss my problem with a friend of mine and suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster who could help me cast a spell to bring him back, but I am the type who never believed in the spell casting. I had no choice but to give it a try, I contacted this man and told me that everything will be alright.
    I did everything he asked me to do and carried out all the sacrifice and after a period of time everything start working out fine again, i can't thank him enough, this man have been a support for me and my family, i had to share this here for anyone who has any kind of spiritual problem you can contact him through his
    Email: karnataka.temple@gmail.com

    Contact him for any kind of spiritual issues and see the great work .
    Area of specialization includes the following
    1) If you want your ex girl/boy friend back.
    2) If you want your husband or wife back.
    3) If You want promotion in your office or place of work.
    4) You want women/men to run after you.
    5) If you want a child.
    6) If You want to be rich.
    7) If You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    8) If you need financial assistance.
    9) If you want your business to be expand and known all over the world.
    10)For Long life
    11) if you always have bad dreams.
    12) If you want protection
    13) if you want people to obey your command and do your wish.
    14) If you have a court case and you want to win the case.
    15) if you have a land or properties issue.
    16) If you are drugs addict and you want to stop it.
    17) if you can not impregnate woman, ETC

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really Hard for me stray away from u.because i relly love u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am waiteing While preparing her resume a young.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just enter your full name and birthday along with your partners and find your love percentage in seconds to check Love calculator test by name and check your love calculator, love test, love meter, love percentage, love calculator by name, love test game, love compatibility test, true love calculator, love test calculator, real love calculator, love compatibility calculator, true love test, love calculator game, love meter test, best love calculator in the world, love crush calculator, online love calculator, love calculator by date of birth, love calculator game, photo love calculator, best love calculator in the world, love calculator crush,love quiz, love match Love calculator test by name

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just enter your full name and birthday along with your partners and find your love percentage in seconds to check Love calculator test by name and check your love calculator, love test, love meter, love percentage, love calculator by name, love test game, love compatibility test, true love calculator, love test calculator, real love calculator, love compatibility calculator, true love test, love calculator game, love meter test, best love calculator in the world, love crush calculator, online love calculator, love calculator by date of birth, love calculator game, photo love calculator, best love calculator in the world, love calculator crush,love quiz, love match Love calculator test by name

    ReplyDelete