Thursday 8 September 2011

Love Messages for Boyfriend




 kya yaad hai tumhe woh din?
jab hum ek saath ghooma karte the?
jab humara kabza tha tumhare khayalon par raat aur din…
aur hum bhi tumse kam pyaar nahi karte the…
   






Kiss is fly from lips,


Lips is wet also kiss,

Dont miss a kiss

it is a valve of this.
So Love each other but dont miss KISS
   



My Dear U r the Flower I unable to PLuck...
But Still I feel ur Unique fragrance...
Darling I had heaps of hopes about u..
& thousands of Snovy dreams about u....
   



aap Jab kisi ko Khuda se Mango, aur woh aapko na mile toh Samaj jana ki aapko Khuda se koi aur mang raha hai.
Think Positive.
   



When you feel you are alone, cut off from this world, listen to your heart. When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind so remember your love.
   



When the stars come out over there tonight, look for the one that twinkles brightest. That's me, reminding you of how bright my heart burns with your love.
   



When u can't understand the one who loves u, you can never understand the one who is cheating u.
   



Care is the most Beautiful Word
Which makes life Richer
If Somebody tells u Take Care
That means u live in their "Heart"
"Take Care"
   



Smundar ne Ladki se pucha mohbath k sila kiya hota H
Toh
Dosri taraf se kinara bola use kiya puchta Ho
us Ashiq Se puch jo Mere Pas betha hai.
   



When you look at me my heart melts
Your eyes smile and twinkle with love
With just a look you say I love you
   



unki muskurahat dekhe kai sal huye hai yaron…
aur utne hi sal logon ne meri muskan nahi dekhi hai!
   



Kisi se shirf utna hi door hona,
K use aapki ahmiyat ka ehsaas ho jaye.
Lekin kabhi itna bhi door mat hona,
K vo aapke bina jeena seekh jaye.
   






 I MIIIIISSSSS YOUUUUUUU SOOOO MUCH.
aaj frnd mising day hai.
Ye sms apne swt frnds ko send kro,
muze bhi agr mai hu!Agr 6 sms wapis aaye to Mind it U r so loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment