Tuesday 6 September 2011

Good Morning Love Messages




Dont go so Fast I'll Miss U.Also Dont come so Slow U'll Miss me.Come closer With Me always so dat both of us we'll never Miss each other.
 






Love is when two people join together and make each other better people for having the other in their life
 



If I get a chance to go to Moon,My great wish is I will draw your face on the MoonSo that through out the night ,wherever I goI can see your face.
 



Once in lifetime some1 breaks ur heart & if u still feel 2 hold that person wit every broken piece, that amazing pain is called TRUE LOVE...
 



I always remember u,
not as the one who broke my heart but
as a good teacher who taught me
how to live with broken heart !!!
 



This is a moon which learns from you,
That is a sun which respects you,
There are stars which shine for you,
And here… It’s me who live for you.
 



I may be innocent to know what love is
I may not show it to you
I may not love you the way it should be but ..
I am always willing to love you the way I understand it… I LOVE YOU
 



I m feeling so happy,


do u know why?


cuz i m so lucky,


do u know how?


cuz God loves me.


Do u know how?


cuz he gave me a gift.


Do u know what?





its YOU my love.
 



Ye Duniya Hai Dil Lagana Kisko Ata Hai?
Pyar Sabhi Karte Hai Par Nibhana Kisko Aata Hai…
 



I'll belong to you till the very end,
and you will forever stay as my lover and friend.
It has been so good like this from the start,
so darling please, trust me with your heart.
 



Love under d stars..they seem very far,but u are so close the star I love d most
 






 Never ask for a smile just give it.
Never expect love from others just love them.
Never say I can’t live without you, just say I live for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment