Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wife Love Message




 I love all the stars in the sky,
but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
   






I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes,
I will be transferred to a surgery room.
The doctor told me,
I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.
   



If you fall in river there is a boat ..
if you fall in well there is rope ..
but if you fall in love there is no hope
   



Do you believe in love at first sight ..
or do I have to walk by again??
   



You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet...
you are like you...
and that's the reason why I love you!
   



If you love someone, put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart,
because hearts can break, but circles go on forever
   



You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind,
you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
   



I have the "I",
I have the "L",
I have the "O",
I have the "V",
I have the "E",...
so pls can I have "U"?
   



1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.
but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!
   



I m feeling so happy,
do u know why? cuz i m so lucky,
do u know how? cuz God loves me.
Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what? its YOU my love.
   






 In the morning I do not eat because I think of you,
at noon I do not eat because I think of you,
in the evening I do not eat because I think of you,
at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment