Tuesday 6 September 2011

Wife Love SMS




The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart
 






Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch and remember me
 



Every life in this world has been painted by God's own hands,
That's why I am thankful God,
coz when he painted my life he included a lovely color that is U..!!.!!.
 



Dere's no Special reason for dis msg,
I juz want 2 steal a single moment out of ur busy life and hope I can make u smile n say...
Someone remembers u
 



Do you know that a simple HELLO can be so sweet?
H: How r u?
E: Everything all right?
L: Like to c u.
L: Love 2 hear from u
O: Obviouslly miss u...
 



Some people have nice eyes,
Some have nice smiles & others have nice faces..
But You have all of them with a nice HEART…
 



I liked lots of people n missed very few,
but no one has been as special as u!
I'd stand n wait in the world's longest que
just for pleasure of being with u!
 



If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
 



Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.
 



i love the 'y'
i love the 'o'
i love the 'u'
put them together
and i love 'you'
 






 (\_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit,
just like you,
because I love you!!
kisses...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment