Tuesday 6 September 2011

SMS for My Love




 aapse door nahein rah sakte hum,
aur yeh jata bhi nahein sakte humm..
bus har wakt bhagwan se prathana,
karte hai..aap khush rahein aur khabhi hamein bhi yaad karle..
 






A lover like u is treasured..And very rarely found..You are someone who was there for me..When all the chips were down..
 



You made me happy
you make me happy
& you will alway make me feel speical.
i love you
 



I Wanted To Tell You,
In Words Of My Own;
You're The Most Precious Person,
That I've Ever Known.

You're The Most Caring Person,
That I've Ever Met;
There's No One Like You,
And That I Can Bet.
 



You are my air
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything.
 



All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.
 



We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
 



For you alone
Are my reason to live
For the compassion you show
And the care that you give.

You came into my life
And made me complete
Each time I see you
My heart skips a beat.
 



For you I would climb
The highest mountain peak
Swim the deepest ocean
Your love I do seek.

For you I would cross
The rivers most wide
Walk the hottest desert sand
To have you by my side.
 



I've learned the full meaning
of sharing and caring
and having my dreams all come true;
I've learned the full meaning
of being in love
by being and loving with you.
 






 Love me when I'm happy, and even when I'm sad,
Love me when I'm good, or when I'm oh so bad,
Love me when I'm pretty, or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good, or when I'm feeling pain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment