Thursday 8 September 2011



Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.



Teacher: why are you late?

Student: My dad told me to take our cow to bull.

Teacher(Angrily): Can't your dad to it?

Student: No, only BULL can do it.



Some things are left undone, some words are left unsaid,

some feelings are left unexpressed, but someone as sweet as you could never be left unmissed.



If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart

If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"



Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,

May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,

As you make a wonderful pair.



On this special day,

best wishes go to you,

that this wonderful love u share,

lasts your lifetime through.



I'll always remember the day I married you,

Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,

Your loving and thoughtful just to mention two,

I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.



We've had our ups and downs, This we both know,

Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts

we had About many things, But our love for each other, Had no attached strings.



Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me

Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling wife (Husband).



Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delight

Joy beyond reason You've given me, Our love is true This I can see.



No comments:

Post a Comment