Tuesday 6 September 2011

Mobile Love SMS



 L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love
   






Love is just like life,
its not always easy and does not always bring happiness.
but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving
   



Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.
It may not b having any fragrance,
but will remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life...
   



My love that shall not die,
till the sun grows cold,
and the stars grow old
   



Love is like swallowing hot chocolate,
it takes you by surprise at first,
but keeps you warm for a long time
   



My love for you is a journey,
starting at forever and ending at never
   



Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,
Because if u will say this password "I LOVE U"
It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.
   



I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!
   



Push down if you miss me...
that is sweet of you ......
Very sweet indeed ....
You can stop now .....
You really miss me, hé :-) ....
me too
   



Life ends when you stop dreaming,
hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring.
So dream hope and love...
Makes Life Beautiful
   



When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
   



I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,
so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
   






 If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.
But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment