Tuesday 6 September 2011

Love SMS for Wife




 A B C D E F G H I J
K L M N O P Q R S
T V W X Y Z
oops! i miss "U"
   






--<-@
A rose for you
Because I love you
   



if u delete,u Owe me a KISS,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?
   



o,,,o /),/)
( ' ; ' ) ( ' ; ' )
(,,)--(,,)(,,)--(,,)
U'n me forever..
and ever and ever!
   



Without Love -- dayz are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...
Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day
   



Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch and remember me
   



What I feel for you,is really true.
You got to know, I need you so.
When you are gone,I can't go on.
Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
   



Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and
if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!
   



I have liked many but loved very few.
yet no-one has been as sweet as u.
I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.
just for the pleasure of a moment with u.
   



Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!
You Know Why? Bcoz.....
You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.
   



I love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile. Your loving face,
no one will ever take your place
   



Ur only mine wen i dream.
wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.
i can only text u on my fone.
do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!
   






 I believe that God above created u for me to luv.
he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment