Thursday 8 September 2011

Friendship SMS and Quotes


Friendship SMS and Quotes are valuable quotes and sms text messages which shows the depth of Friendship; enjoy forwarding these to your friends.

FRIENDSHIP
I can't promise to solve all ur problems
but I can only promise that i will never let u face them alone.
Submitted by B.Rajesh on 09-Jan-2010

NATPU..
SOMEBADY LIKE GOLDSHIP
SOMEBADY LIKE SILVERSHIP
SOMEBADY LIKE CAPPERSHIP
BUT,
I LIKE ONLY FRIENDSHIP

Submitted by UMARAJ on 27-Dec-2009

Friendship message:
U r the best heart surgeon in the world bcoz U made a place in my heart without splling and cutting my blood.my friend
Submitted by kamali. trichy on 23-Dec-2009

Dear Friend Message Text
Sumtimes i miss my closers,sumtimes i miss my favorite things, sumtimes i miss my most valuable things,but i never miss U&ur lovely friendship....
Sweetest SMS Text
A BIG 'Goooood night' to my sweet lovin sugar coated choco mallow milky shaky honey diped cheez meltin orange juicy pepperoni spicy fffffriendddd...
Good night...
Have a chocolaty dreams....
Ascii SMS
If care is a raindrop,
I send u shower
!!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!!
If happiness is petal, I send u
flowers
*%*%*
)!(
( )
If smile is second, I send u
hours
. '12' .
9 _/ 3
' .6. '
If prayer is
water, I send u
sea
-_-_-_-_-_- - - - - -
-_-_-_-_-_- - - - - -
-_-_-_-_-_- - - - - -
If joy r leaves,
I send u
trees
, "*;, *;,
*;% ,,* *; %,,*
__)(__ __)(__
Bcz I want to see u happy:-) Good morning
Friendship Text
Fan is replaced
by A/c,

Radio is
replaced
by TV,

Lover is
replaced
by wife,

but
there is
no other
option
to
replace
~_~ Friends ~_~
Friendship "108" (9014321304)
if A=1,B=2,C=3,........Z=26.
then L+O+V+E=54...
AND F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108.
FRIENDSHIP is double than LOVE.
so any Problem. Any time my 108 is READY....
Submitted by Friendship "108" (9014321304) on 12-Dec-2009

Friendship
A Single rose can be my garden.
A Single friend, My world.
Submitted by Munavar on 12-Dec-2009

Nice Friendship Quote
Friendship is
not valued by
the number of
days of Meeting;
It is valued by
the number of
seconds of
beating of
Hèart with
Desire to Meet.
Gud night
Good Day Msg
Smile is a language of Love,
Smile is a way of success,
Smile wins hearts,
Smile makes every moment worth living!
So Keep Smiling! Good Day!
Best Friend SMS
A very nice msg from my collection.
Two of my frnds were arguing as who is dear to me.
I was smiling:
'silently thinking of u'

Friendship Miss You Msg
You cant realise d affection of someone who is always with u.
But will feel for them after missing their affection.
Good night dear.
Cute Friendship SMS
Time will change everyting in our life...
Pencils 2 pen,
Clasroom 2 office,
Books 2 files,
Cycle 2 bike,
Pocket money 2 salary,
Bachelor life 2 married,
But we shall b same as cute,
stupid, idiot friends forever.
Good night friend.
Good Morning Quote SMS for Friend
Every morning is the symbol of rebirth of our life.

To make the day's life beautiful is in our hands:

wish u a very brightful day.

Good MORNING :-)
A sentence for my friend
All the persons are not my friends.
But my friend is not just like all other persons.

Good Evening Friend
Dont make ur heart like a garden so that everybody walks in.

But let it be like the sky which everybody wishes 2 touch,
but only stars can stay in it.
Good evening Friend.

Care SMS
I LOVE YOU
I HATE YOU
I KISS YOU
I MISS YOU
I KILL YOU
I HIDE YOU
I NEED YOU
I WANT YOU
I KICK YOU
but a true LOVE says it
I CARE 4 YOU
Submitted by sankar on 06-Dec-2009

Friendship
Life is short,
love is long,
rose is flower,
but friendship is power.
Never ends...

1 comment: